Effective Date: 25/03/2021
1. Information we collect
We may collect information about you (“Personal Data”). This includes:
- [information you may provide to us when you register with Altamayyuz, including your name, contact details (such as telephone numbers, email address, address), demographic data (e.g., date of birth), educational background and employment history;
- any views or opinions you provide to us;
- information you may provide to us for the purpose of enrolling with Altamayyuz;
- if you apply for a job at Altamayyuz or through Altamayyuz, information that we may collect about you for the purpose of conducting background checks from publicly and commercially available sources (to the extent permitted by law), including, but not limited to, websites where you publicly include information about yourself such as Linked-in, Twitter, job sites or from other third party sources; and
- information that we may automatically receive about the computer or device you are using when you visit this Site, including: your Internet Protocol (IP) address, information about the browser or type of device you are using, data collected through cookies and other similar technologies, the date and time of your visit and the content you view on the Site.
We may also create Personal Data about you, such as records of your communications and interactions with us, including attendance at our events.
2. Collection and use of your Personal Data
We may collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- ensuring the security and successful navigation of the Site;
- compiling statistical data on the use of the Site;
- processing your requests, to contact you and to provide you with the information or services that you have requested, such as registering you to enroll with Altamayyuz, linking you with suitable training and job opportunities, registering your job application(s), or entering into any contractual arrangement with you,
- satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, accreditation, or reporting requirements;
- memorializing meetings, seminars, presentations, and training events and for future training purposes;
- publicizing our events and activities, including on our Site and via social media; and
- for internal administrative or operational processes;
- analyzing the content you may be interested in (including through inquiries and statistical surveys); or
- for the purpose of any litigation and defense of claims.
3. Transfer and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may need to disclose or transfer your Personal Data:
- where we have a duty to disclose to a competent public authority, government or regulatory agency to comply with a legal or regulatory compliance obligation we are subject to;
- where there is public interest or legal duty to do so (e.g., assisting with detection of crime, regulatory reporting, litigation, or defending legal rights);
- if required, to our professional advisers or consultants, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, accountants;
- to enforce or apply any agreements we have with you;
- to our partners and third-party service providers who we use to support Altamayyuz, including but not limited to the operation, features and functionality of this Site, and those who provide information technology and system administration services to us; and
- to any other party in the event of reorganization or liquidation of Altamayyuz.
4. Social Media
Altamayyuz reserves the right to remove commentary on its social media channels.
5. How we protect and handle your Personal Data
We use robust technical and organizational measures to protect any Personal Data we collect and store about you. All Altamayyuz personnel who have access to your Personal Data operate under strict guidelines to ensure the protection of the data and compliance with applicable local data protection laws and regulations.
Although we will take all reasonably necessary steps to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of transmission of data to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. International data transfers
7. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
8. Your Rights
Under certain applicable laws, you may have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data. Subject to certain limitations, these rights may include the right to:
- not provide your Personal Data to us;
- access your Personal Data;
- request a copy of your Personal Data;
- rectify or erase your Personal Data (add to or update/correct);
- restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- lodge a complaint with the relevant authority.
If you would like to exercise any right(s) with respect to your Personal Data, please contact us at the email address provided below.
We note that in the event you object to the processing of your Personal Data or refuse to provide your Personal Data, we may be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our Site and/or our activities, or your access to the Site may be impeded.
9. Contact Us
Your use of any website of another member of Altamayyuz Finance & Accounting Excellence Academy Group (“Local Website”) shall be governed by both these terms and the terms and conditions of the Local Website. However, where these terms conflict with those of the Local Website, the terms and conditions of the Local Website shall prevail. Please read carefully any Local Website terms and conditions before using the Local Website.
Links to other websites
A link on this Site to any other website not administered by or on behalf of Altamayyuz does not imply that: (1) Altamayyuz agrees with or endorses the information, data or representations contained therein; (2) Altamayyuz sponsors, endorses, or is affiliated with or otherwise connected with such website, or with the company(ies) that operate it; or (3) Altamayyuz has authorized the linked site to use any names, logos and trademarks or other copyrighted material of Altamayyuz or its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that your access to, and use of, other sites that our Site provides a link to and your use of any material, products and services offered by such sites, are at your own risk.
Privacy and personal information
The materials in this website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Altamayyuz disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with regard to the information and materials contained on this Site including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Altamayyuz does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this Site or the server through which the materials are made available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Altamayyuz does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Altamayyuz) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction you need to make use of the materials. Neither Altamayyuz nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in any way connected with accessing or using any content on this Site or any content on any website or websites linked to this Site.
Altamayyuz reserves the right to make changes to this Site at any time without notice.
Ownership of the copyright of this website
All material contained in this Site, in the form of text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, any downloads and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Altamayyuz, and is protected by intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. All rights reserved.
You may use information on Altamayyuz’s services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Altamayyuz for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media (unless otherwise stated explicitly on the Site), (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties in respect of such documents.
The name and logo of Altamayyuz are registered trademarks of Altamayyuz. The use of these trademarks for promotion of a third-party company or product is not permitted without our express approval.
External media publications may display our name and logo on their media reports on Altamayyuz.
The courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection to your use of this Site. Altamayyuz reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files stored on your computer or device (“cookies”). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. They help us improve our Site and deliver a better and more personalized service.
We may use both “session” cookie and “persistent” cookies on the Site. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use the session cookies to, among other things, keep track of you whilst you navigate the Site, keep track of your selections, prevent fraud and increase Site security. We use the persistent cookies to enable our Site to recognize you when you visit, keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our Site, as well as other uses.
Cookies we use
You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at allaboutcookies.org. You may disable cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you do so, this will affect your enjoyment of our site and we will no longer be able to offer to you a personalized service.
How are third party cookies used?
For some of the functions within our Site we use third party suppliers. For example: when you visit a page with videos embedded from or links to YouTube. These videos or links (and any other content from third party suppliers) may contain third party cookies.
List of cookies
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our Site in order to improve the user experience. tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google tracking cookies: Google tracking cookies enable us to understand if you complete certain actions on our Site(s) after you have seen or clicked through one of our adverts served via Google. Based on the content you have engaged with on our Site, Google is able to deliver some targeted adverts across other Google partner websites. support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.
Google Optimize: We use Google Optimize which enables us to utilize analytics cookies to target content variants to a user and a content experiment cookie to determine a user's participation (e.g. tracking users clicks or recording a visit).
Google remarketing/ audience lists: We use this to keep track of who has visited the Sites to allow remarketing via Google adverts. It collects users ID/ browser ID and is held via a cookie on your browser, or if you are logged into a google account, it will be collected via there as well. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en&utm_id=ad
YouTube: We may embed videos or insert links to videos from YouTube on our website(s). As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from or linked to YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from YouTube.
Social Media Cookies: We may utilize cookies from social media partners such as LinkedIn (https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/insight-tag), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1021909254506499) and Twitter (https://business.twitter.com/en/help/campaign-measurement-and-analytics/conversion-tracking-for-websites.html). These social media partners may drop cookies on your device when you visit our Site. This means that when you later access such social media sites, adverts that are more tailored and suited to your potential interests may be displayed to you.