Taught by professors who bring the right balance of real-world financial knowledge with years of teaching experience.
We build on your theoretical knowledge through real-world simulations and case studies requiring practical application of models and insights from professors and industry insiders representing our founding members.
And because many of the most valuable business skills are behavior-driven, developed through our day-to-day interactions and relationships, our program also emphasizes soft skills including presentation delivery, relationship building, and team leadership.
Content from across the different units, talks, and programs as well as innovative gamification features will also be available to Participants through the Academy’s dedicated Pulse website.
The Altamayyuz Academy Enrichment Program is divided into three modules made up of 10 units.
Upon completion of the first two modules, Participants then select one of two tracks: banking and finance or accounting and auditing. The third module also introduces emerging financial concepts around fintech, governance and ethics, and green finance.
In addition to the practical subjects, the course also comprises behavior-driven behavior-driven learning designed to develop soft skills and supported by mentoring and career counseling.
- You will be awarded a private Master's degree in Finance and Accounting accredited by IE University
- Upon completion of this six-month course, you will have gained the real-world knowledge and skills to influence and succeed in today’s fast-moving financial landscape, including:
- The ability to understand advanced financial concepts and methodologies, and apply cutting-edge practices for future success.
- The confidence to lead teams, contribute to financial discussions and decision-making and build trusted relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Invaluable insight from expert faculty.
With an understanding of Saudi Arabia’s regulatory and institutional environment, as well as the latest financial working practices, you will be ideally equipped to drive the Kingdom’s transformation.
- Saudi National.
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing
- Demonstrated High Potential
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a Major in finance, accounting, or business administration (note: non-business majors can be considered provided they have a minimum level of business acumen)